Friday, July 13, 2007

Tiny arse

Tiny arse

New tales for grownup fragments:
... I begin to lick and kiss, cleaning the strings of cum from your face. It is salty and warm. Finally you are clean and you kiss me once more, deeply and insistently. "That should make sure that I can use you for a while without you cumming too quickly” You reach above me and release my arms, then, as I massage my wrists to help the blood flow, you move down my body to loosen the cords holding my legs apart....
  Tiny arse. Enter and see!
Suck pecker Asian hussy Necking boys Tush in thong Intimate apparel screw Tight adolescents Eff my wife Onanism techniques Tiny slit Soaked ass Teats fuck Small pecker Ledies Bun to mouth
 
... Which she knew, from experience, would be delayed, possibly denied, depending on the capricious malice of her Dominator. Almost without her awareness, the secretary arched yet a bit more to meet the touch of the metal, now grown warm with her body heat; she willed it to linger on her clit just a moment more, just a moment, just there, just now. “You’re not going to come.” The voice said low and casual.... Tiny arse