Friday, July 13, 2007

Tight adolescents

Tight adolescents

New tales for grownup fragments:
... She leaned toward me; we touched cheeks; I could smell cum on her breath and the smell of Dewight's cock too. It was kind of a turn-on, knowing how wild she was tonight. Dewight was looking a little nervous, like he wasn't sure about this, whether I had it figured out that he had just finished cumming in my girlfriend's mouth; if I had, how I would react. "He wants to take me home with him," she told me. "Did you two fuck?" I was getting more and more turned on by the things she was doing tonight, I really wanted to take her home with me. "Yes," she had, "but it was car sex, he wants me in his bed." "Get his phone number and come home with me tonight Love, I want you." Oh boy did I want her!...
  Tight adolescents. Enter and see!
Suck pecker Asian hussy Necking boys Tush in thong Tiny arse Intimate apparel screw Eff my wife Onanism techniques Tiny slit Soaked ass Teats fuck Small pecker Ledies Bun to mouth
 
... "Can you hand me the towel, Billy?" dripped her honey-coated sandpaper voice. She put the towel under her big breast, to make sure milk didn't spill onto the floor. Billy was still in a state of shock. "Um, wh-what are you doing?" he stammered. "I'm nursing her," Kelly replied with a matter-of-fact smile. "You understand what nursing is, don't you?" Billy nodded faintly. "But I thought you had to have a baby to do that."... Tight adolescents