Friday, July 13, 2007

Teats fuck

Teats fuck

New tales for grownup fragments:
... fingering and sucking her for all our worth. Once inside the apartmnet we both stripped and pushed her onto the bed, our guest was licking her pussy whilst i moved to her head and fucked her mouth. She then mentioned she wanted a fucking by me, she has always been reluctant to let anyone else fuck her other than me. In no time i was bending her over and ramming my cock into her whilst she sucked on his cock, my fantasy was definetly becoming reality seeing her filled at both ends. As she sucked his ccok he was tweaking her nipples and in no time she let out an almighty moan of deep pleasure cumming for all to hear. With that I stopped fucking her and went to the bathroom upon returning she had our guest laid on the bed sucking his cock laying on her side she said come and fuck me but instead i just handed him a condom and told her to just abandon all thoughts and let him fuck her. although she was slightly reluctant he rolled the condom on and she proceeded to straddle him, his cock was quite big and sh e was ...
  Teats fuck. Enter and see!
Suck pecker Asian hussy Necking boys Tush in thong Tiny arse Intimate apparel screw Ti ght adolescents Eff my wife Onanism techniques Tiny slit Soaked ass Small pecker Ledies Bun to mouth
 
... When she was satisfied with this humiliation, she squatted down lower until her asshole was firmly planted against my adoring mouth. In a gesture that is just magical when it's done by a gorgeous woman, she swung her hair back over her shoulder, like a model in a shampoo commercial. She licked her lips and fell completely out of character as she asked, "You ready to service me, John?" Her voice had a lusty huskiness to it that made my prick strain forward. The use of my given name, and the reasons why, were not lost on me. "Cause, I think I'm gonna just sit here and take a shit, OK?"... Teats fuck